Who Should Attend:
- All Business Professionals with a responsibility of performance management of subordinate performance: supervisors; line managers; project ofﬁcers; coordinators
- HR Managers
- Line Managers & Supervisors
- To provide participants with an understanding of the theory and practice underlying HR competency – based management
- To identify key requirements for using competency models in an organisation
- To provide a methodology for building competency models
- To enhance organisation’s HRM systems
- To identify competencies necessary for effective job performance; so the organisation can better focus on its selection, training and development, performance appraisals ad succession planning on the behaviours most relevant for job success.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand practices associated with Competency- Based HR Management
- Learn the steps required in developing job competency proﬁles
- Know different methodologies for creating competency models
- Understand competency validation techniques
- Practice organizational requirements for transitioning to Competency-Based HR Management.
The training modules will address the following topics:
- The What, Why & How of Competency Models
- How Competency-Based Models can enhance HRM systems
- Gaining Commitment: Selling the idea of Competency-Based HRM in your organisation
- Building a Competency Model: Steps & Requirements
- Integrating Competency Models in HRM systems.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings