Who Should Attend:
- Excellence Specialists
- Senior & High Potential Managers
- Business Managers
- Professionals starting to implement this model in the organisation
- This course aims at teaching organisations the basics about Excellence Models, its implications, benefits and implementation
- Assess an organisation using the EFQM Model
- Pathway to ‘Excellence’ through a practice-based learning model
- Facilitate in producing Leaders who will drive continual improvement and outstanding quality measures in the company
- A framework for measuring the strengths and areas of improvement of an organisation across all of its activities
- An internally driven quality measurement and assessment tool to evaluate self and company’s performance.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the EFQM model, its components and interrelations
- Provide excellent service or product to your customers and stakeholders, keeping in mind the excellence model framework
- Diagnose the organisations activities and planning processes
- Instill and impart a culture of continuous improvement in the company
- Address a complete range of quality related issues
- Emphasise on the significance of consensus in assessing a company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Know what the benefits of the model are and how to
- Submit and participate in the awards system.
Day One (1)
- Introduction to the model
- Model components and interrelations
Day Two (2)
- Submission documents and award system
- RADAR methodology
Day Three (3)
- Model cycle and improvement
- Model relation to other Management Systems.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings