Who Should Attend:
- Quality Management Specialists
- Professionals looking to implement the system in the organisation
- This course aims at teaching organisations how to establish a QMS; its inputs, processes and outputs
- Implement quality management system to improve overall performance and increase customer satisfaction
- Specify tests and measurements that identify problems and helps improve output quality to better meet the needs of its customers
- Attain, manage and maintain accuracy and compliance with applicable standards
- Using quality objectives to drive strategic performance improvement within the company.
- Establish MEASUREABLE quality objectives, understand the process at relevant functions and levels within the organisation and COMMUNICATE these at all levels in order for each employee to understand the significance of this process.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of ISO 9000 Quality Management System
- Understand in detail ‘The what? and ‘The how?’ in the system
- Fully understand what a QMS structure is, its requirements, project plan and audit
- To design and Implement the QMS and the process of maintaining and improving the system
- Master your company’s internal systems and streamline all processes
- Set out the criteria for a quality management system
- Better focus on customer management and improvement system, understand where your role lies in the company’s flow chart ways to tackle continual improvement.
- Maintain and improve quality standards.
Day One (1)
- Introduction into ISO 9000 Quality Management System. The what, the how
Day Two (2)
- QMS structure, requirements, project plan and audit
Day Three (3)
- How to design and Implement the QMS, maintain and improve.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings