Who Should Attend:
- Sales Professionals seeking to enhance their career
- Client-facing Sales Managers
- Sales Teams
- Understand sales forecasting, ways to give a sales presentation, account management and basics of customer relationship management
- The importance and ways to convert hot leads to sales
- Qualities of a superb sales professional
- Conduct a comprehensive Sales SWOT Analysis
- Understand the key concepts – Buying Cycle vs. Selling Cycle
- Optimise key strengths and work on your weaknesses as a sales person
- Learn how to tap new markets and effective ways to retain the current clientele
- The significance of managing customer relationships and learn that account management is the key to better sales
- Realise and learn the significance of maintaining your motivation levels when the sales cycle is on the downside.
- Develop your style and strategy for selling
- Develop exceptional skills of communication and persuasion.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most latest sales methods and procedures at your workplace and within your sales team
- Achieve your designated sales targets hence producing higher profits and healthier returns
- Manage your set of customer-base applying the selling skills you learned during this programme
- Generate improved sales reports
- Apply new ideas and techniques to sell
- Identify your customers’ needs and buying criteria, even when they don’t want to tell you
- Engage yourself and your buyer in a positive emotional state that will maximise your selling performance.
- Abilities of a qualified sales professional
- SWOT – 6 vital areas
- Difference between Selling and Marketing
- Selling Cycle vs. Buying Cycle
- Selling Strategies – Analysis and Planning
- What does a successful sales deal comprise of?
- Sales consultation or Consultative selling
- Apt Account Management – WHO are your customers?
- Presenting with poise
- Sales presentation
- Key Account Management
- Customer relationship fundamentals
- Needs and expectations
- Pampering your customers
- Keeping in touch
- New behavioural styles to sell
- Motivational techniques
Wrap-up and feedback.