Who Should Attend:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment Specialists & Managers
- HR Specialists & Personnel, especially the ones who are involved in the interviewing process
- What is a job description and how to draft clear, apt and simple JD and specification documents
- Impart necessary skills to write job descriptions for your company.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Streamline the selection process, create up-to-the-mark job descriptions and person specifications
- Comprehend and appreciate the importance of having job descriptions
- Write and understand its key components.
- Job Descriptions
- Why should we have job descriptions?
- Key components of a Job Description
- Definition, how to create and specifications
- Job evaluation and its relevance to JDs
- Recruitment and selection
- Person Specifications
- From a legal point of view
- The 7-Point Plan
- Performance Management
Review and wrap-up.