Who Should Attend:
- Customer-facing professionals
- Customer Relationship Supervisors & Managers
- Section head & Middle Managers
- Customer Service team members
- Identify the loop-holes between excellent customer care within the organisational strategy and hierarchy
- What outstanding customer service comprises of
- Planning a complete framework to ensure customer care standards are met with
- Explore in detail the leadership qualities required to develop a customer-oriented team
- How customer complaints and grievances are critical to every organisations growth and development
- To always be a step ahead of your customers’ requirements; ‘over deliver and under-promise’ attitude
- Ways to make your customer feel important
- Study ways to overcome roadblocks that are in between your service and the customers’ expectations
- Ways to say no positively deal with impractical expectations without upsetting and offending the client
- Self-evaluation techniques to assess your performance during every stage of customer care.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pin-point areas of improvement within your team and system
- Instigate a 100% customer-oriented approach in your organisation
- Apply customer-retention techniques to your company’s way of operations
- Improve the issues pertaining to providing better quality customer care.
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Role of CRM
- B2B CRM
- B2C CRM
- Internal Customer vs. External Customer Service
- How is ‘Customer Lifetime Value’ calculated?
- Perception points
- Roadblocks in achieving outstanding customer service
- Customer’s evolving needs and requirements
- Customer Service Process
- CRM and technology of the present
- Different types of customer response mechanisms
- Solving customer complaints and inquiries
- Tackling unrealistic customer requests professionally
- Retaining Customers
- Upgrade your feedback mechanism
- CRM Dashboard to track and measure performance
- Real-life case studies
- Wrap-up and conclusion.