Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Team Members
- Administrators who run meetings
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Understand what a productive meeting is and how to organise and run one
- Recognise the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviour.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Transform meetings into shorter and more productive gatherings
- Put together guidelines for the preparation and structure of the meeting
- Establish a meaningful purpose of the meeting and draw up a workable agenda
- Identify and avoid meeting planning disasters
- Anticipate, manage and control typical challenges and concerns
- Balance discussions, and tactfully handle any difficult participants
- Improve time and money spent on arranging and managing meetings.
- Preparing for a meeting: The Basics for Effective Meetings
- The Best and the Worst of Meetings
- Setting the Stage for Success
- Meetings Process and Content
- Your role as a meeting attendee and how to convert boring lengthy meetings into productive ones
- How to Control a Meeting.