Who Should Attend:
- Top Management
- Senior Managers
- Senior Executives
- Understand the fundamentals of Performance Management and how to link Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with organisational objectives
- Learn how to develop Key Performance Indicators that are the right fit for your organisation
- Manage Key Performance Indicators in the organisation and avoid any drawbacks
- Gain in-depth understanding of how change management affects Performance Management.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Result Areas (KRAs), and how they affect each other
- Identify and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to maximise organisational effectiveness
- Gain essential knowledge and skills that will help in setting the stage for the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage and deploy Key Performance Indicators ensuring post-implementation follow-up
- Monitor and control KPIs
- Master the critical drivers of Performance Management to ensure successful implementation in your organisation
- Use effective tools to successfully manage change in the organisation.
- Organisational Purpose and its Values
- KPI and Organisational Objectives
Key Performance Measurement
- What are Key Performance Measures?
- Key Result Area (KRA)
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- The Relationship between KRA and KPI
- Vroom’s Expectancy Theory
- Stage I : Three Pre-requisite Steps
- Stage II: Seven Steps of Development and Deployment
- Post KPI Implementation and Follow Up
- Reporting, Monitoring and Controlling KPI
- Guidelines for KPI Reporting
- Critical Success Factors in Performance Management System Design and Implementation
- Pitfalls to Avoid
Management of Change
- 12 Key Drivers for Successful Change
- Tools to Manage Change.