Who Should Attend:
- IT Professionals who provide tech support
- Business users with document manipulation requirements
- An overview of the basic and advanced features available in Microsoft Word 2010®
- Learn how to use advanced features to create attractive and engaging documents
- Learn how to use review functions to collaborate and track document revisions
- Learn how to automate repetitive tasks and embed data into documents
- Learn how to use and create templates and themes to develop your ‘corporate look’.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you will be able: Explore beginning, intermediate and advanced topics for using Word 2010, the newest version of Microsoft’s dynamic word processing tool. It offers features that allow you to create attractive and engaging documents. The Ribbon menu, which is unique to Microsoft Office, organises Word’s many features into related tabs and makes it easier to quickly access those you need. The new Backstage view provides a single streamlined “stage” for all.
Course Outline 1. Microsoft Office 2010:Beginning Word
- Getting Started with Word 2010
- Formatting and Working with Text in Word 2010
- Organising and Arranging Text in Word 2010
- Moving Around in Word 2010
- Structuring Word 2010 Documents
- Reviewing Documents in Word 2010
- Saving, Sharing, and Printing in Word 2010
- Customizing the Behavior and Appearance of Word 2010
- Drawing and Inserting Graphics in Word 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010:Advanced Word
- Using Themes, Backgrounds, Watermarks and Quick Parts in Word 2010
- Adding Tables of Contents, Footnotes, Hyperlinks and Bookmarks in Word 2010
- Forms, Fields, and Mail Merge in Word 2010
- Managing, Inspecting, and Recovering Word 2010 Documents
- Creating and Formatting Tables in Word 2010
- Manipulating Tables in Word 2010
- Embedding Charts and Tables in Word 2010.