Assess and provide professional and honest advice to our clients on the solutions their business really needs.
Offer fully customised Business core training, leadership, training and coaching programs that make a real difference, in addition to our speciality into Tourism Science.
Provide training programmes in an engaging and interactive manner that gains the participants buy-in and willingness not only to learn, but also to apply what they have learnt.
Follow up, provide feedback and go the extra mile as a true development partner.
Are bi-lingual and able to develop and deliver programmes in the language of business, English and the language of the region, Arabic.
We understand the local culture, and customer-oriented and quality driven. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
To see a complete list of our certified training programmes, visit Our Training Course List.
To enquire about any of our custom in-house or public programmes,
Our Delivery Methodology
Our training delivery method is involving, participative, interactive and hands-on to help participants retain the knowledge, skills, and attitudes they will learn on the programme. By doing so, the Experiential learning process of making meaning from direct experience is enhanced. Aristotle once said, “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.” Thus, we use a variety of techniques and tools during our workshops:
– Simulation: Providing life-like scenarios through structured learning experiences to improve business awareness and management skills
– Role play: Acting out situations in groups under the supervision and feedback of the lead coach.
– Presentations, videos and video recording: Visual materials to support the lectures.
– Games: Learning can and should be fun! Using a variety of tools and games to emphasize the learning experience.
– Discussions: Using two-way communication between the lecturer and the trainees to increase learning opportunities. Discussion among the trainees, between the trainees and the trainer, supports, reinforces, and expands upon the information presented in the lecture. Verbal and nonverbal feedback from trainees allows the trainer to determine if the desired learning has occurred. Discussion allows the trainee to be actively engaged in the content of the lecture, which improves recall and use in the future.
– Questionnaires: to gather information from the participants, either attributed or anonymous, free-form questions and multiple-choice.
– Case study analysis: A key tool for such workshops, either individuals or groups review the materials provided to understand a key message or technique and then present their findings to the other participants.
– Lectures: One-to-many delivery of concepts and information by the trainer to the participants.